Thursday 4 November 2010

Group Storming... Again

Following on from our last discussion and our Wikipedia entries Rachel, Charles and I met up once again to discuss further our topics;

Rachel- Crime & Design
Charles- Environmental Sustainability & Design
Ross- Education & Design


So this time it was decided we would have a Scottish meal! Haggis, Neaps and Tatties washed down by a nice cold class of Irn Bru! After reminiscing of home it was time to get down to work.


It was definitely beneficial to discuss our topics again as each of us add developed our own ideas of our topics and it was often easy to forget about the bigger picture. Something that I found interesting in particular was that each of us had in a way made a decision on which route we would take each other’s topic if it were our own. For me communication was a big part of Charles' topic and service was a major part of Rachel’s' so it will be interesting to see which route each of us take. As for me I am not entirely sure. I think a wee trip to Slovenia is in order and then after the break hopefully things will become clearer.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment